We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our technology team, to work on both our cloud-based SalesForce.com application, transactional data software, and help in the deployment and administration of our software. This position will have its own set of technology requirements, and should appeal to someone who likes to be constantly challenged.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops and maintains tools and scripts to automate deployment tasks.
- Develop monitoring tools and dashboards
- Maintain development, test, UAT and production environments.
- Harden environments and ensure they are current on all patch levels
- Develop and implement DevOps best practices for build, test and infrastructure
- Monitor infrastructure and take proactive measures to meet set uptime goals
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and good understanding of SDLC, Scrum practices
- Experience supporting deployments in a 24X7 environment
- Experience with databases
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience in Salesforce Administration
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Apache web server and Tomcat configuration and administration
- Knowledge of Java is a plus
- Knowledge of ETL tools is a plus
- Experience with Docker is a plus
This position is based in Maynard, MA.
Kuebix provides a disruptive SaaS TMS built on the latest cloud technology that is changing how companies purchase and manage freight. Kuebix is the right logistics solution for businesses of all sizes. With headquarters at Mill & Main Place in Maynard, MA, Kuebix is a well-funded, high growth technology company poised to change the logistics industry. For more information, visit www.kuebix.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required experience: 3+ DevOps / Administration experience