Over 2,714 manufacturing companies trust Kuebix Transportation Management System (TMS).
ERP Integration with Microsoft Dynamics and Kuebix TMS
Global Importer, AMMEX, Realizes Significant Time Savings By Leveraging an Integration Between Kuebix and Microsoft Dynamics
- • Significant time savings on each LTL order processed
- • Improved order information accuracy
- • Optimized interactions between multinational teams, carriers, and third-party warehouses
Master Magnetics, Inc. Realizes Significant Time and Bottom-Line Savings With Kuebix TMS
Magnet Manufacturer and Distributor, Master Magnetics, Sees A $43,000 Year-Over-Year Savings on Freight Spend with Kuebix TMS
Kuebix Community Load Match Helps Brokerage Source New Opportunities
Show Me Global Logistics Leverages Kuebix Community Load Match to Fill Available Capacity and Find New Shipper Opportunities
Vaxcel Strengthens Carrier Relationships While Adding Efficiencies
Kuebix TMS Provides Vaxcel Tools Needed to Strengthen Carrier Relationships, Save Money and Reduce Labor
Hanover Foods Dramatically Cuts Costs, Increases Efficiencies
Kuebix TMS Saves Hanover Foods Over $1 Million in Freight Spend & Streamlines Transportation Management
Leveraging Integrations to Improve Supply Chain Operations
Coatings & Adhesives Integrates Order and Tracking Processes with Kuebix TMS to Lower Freight Expense and Gain Visibility
- • To reduce freight costs, gain visibility and accessibility to carriers, encourage market-driven carrier pricing, and improve supply chain operations.
- • Long, prior commitments
- • Adverse to change
- • High freight costs
- • Significant savings on freight
- • Reduced order processing time
- • Increasingly efficient operations
- • Streamlined audit/payment process for
Improving Control and Accountability of Freight Management
Sensata Technologies Gains Visibility and Control Over Global Logistics Operations with Kuebix TMS
- • Reduce costs, identify improvement opportunities, gain visibility, traceability and control of global logistics operations.
- • International shipping is complex and requires a high level of flexibility and scalability.
- • $2.2 million cost avoidance within one year
- • Visibility to freight spend down to the SKU level
- • Time savings with integrations and collaboration tools
- • Improved customer satisfaction
Kuebix NetSuite Integration and Deployment
Streamlining Order Creation Through ERP/TMS Integration Ensures 100% Order Accuracy
- • Previous process was too manual and relied on team members entering orders one-by-one into different carrier websites.
- • Automate the order creation process to save time manually inputting orders and avoid human error while operating in a centralized transportation management system.
- • Implemented an integration between NetSuite and Kuebix to automatically allow order information to flow from their ERP system to Kuebix TMS.
Boone Brands Gains Rapid ROI with TMS Implementation
Implementation of Kuebix Transportation Management System or TMS Delivers Enormous ROI to Boone Brands
VPSI Strengthens Supply Chain with the Help of Kuebix TMS
Kuebix is Helping VPSI Expand Distribution of their Products Regionally While Emphasizing Customer Service
Gunner Kennels Switches from 3PL to Kuebix
By Replacing Their 3PL with Kuebix TMS, Gunner Kennels Saves $60 – $120 On Each Shipment
Over 290 Chemical companies trust Kuebix Transportation Management System (TMS)
Over 100 furniture companies trust Kuebix Transportation Management System (TMS). Download a case study to learn what is a transportation management system.
Find the best shipping rates, book orders and instantly track shipmentsFREE TMS